Alexis Research is an autonomous research agency under the aegis of Alexis Foundation. Our mission is to enable businesses, individuals, organizations, and society as a whole to solve the most pressing problems faced by them by achieving cross-functional synergy through effective use of data-analytics, literature, legal framework, strategy, and digital and social media tools.
We are hereby inviting applications for our Online Internship cum Recruitment Programme from undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral students interested in writing articles, research papers, literature reviews, book reviews, case studies, meta-analysis, analysis of judgements, policy briefs, developing course material, preparing reports, and conducting case analysis on the issues/topics given below:
- Uniform Civil Code
- Climate Change
- Net Neutrality
- Intellectual Property Laws
Eligibility: Open to all students above 18 years.
Duration of Internship: 2 Months (minimum).
Stipend: This is a voluntary and unpaid opportunity.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks within the prescribed time limit will be given duly recognized certificates.
Reference/Recommendation Letter for Higher Studies/Job: All persons associated with us for a period of six months or more will be eligible to receive a recommendation letter from our side (need basis).
Deadline for submission of application: Rolling application process.
Procedure for Application: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and fill the Common Recruitment Form available at www.alexis.in/careers.html
We have a six-tier progression system:
0-2 months – Intern
2-4 months – Senior Intern
4-6 months – Research Assistant
6-9 months – Research Associate
9-12 months – Senior Research Associate
12+ months – Lead Researcher
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Inclined towards mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume and Statement of Purpose.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
- Promotion will be granted on the basis of Performance, Quality of Research Work and Overall Engagement in Organizational Activities.
- Mere completion of time duration doesn’t guarantee promotion.
- Duration just indicates minimum time duration for promotion and not actual duration.
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
- Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
What We Look For?
We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential.
Some of the qualities we look for in our people:
- Technological Awareness
Why You Should Join Us?
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience