The Objective of this course to pay attention to the most important dimension of Research i.e. Research Methodology. It will enable the Researchers to develop the most appropriate methodology for their Research Studies. The mission of the course is to impart research skills to the beginners and help improve the quality of Research by the existing researchers.
The Course Structure is designed in a way that the learning of Research Methodology can move from Mugging up syndrome to fun-practical method; from a teaching process to an experimental process, from memorizing to brainstorming, from clearing the examination to feedback learning, from knowledge transfer to knowledge creation, from competitive learning to collaborative learning.
The Participants of the Course will start the course by reading the provided literature at the end of the course they will find themselves equipped enough to author a book or two themselves.
Duration: June – August, 2013
Last Date for Applications: March 31, 2013
- The Course will be administered through Distance Learning Mode. There will be an Online Examination System. The candidates are required to give the online examination from home, office or cyber café anytime during the time duration, as announced.
- The Duration of Course will be 3 months.
- The Syllabus is divided into 4 Modules. The Study Material will be dispatched to the candidates upon enrollment.
- There will be 4 online Exams of 2 hours duration each during these 3 months. The Question Paper will contain objective as well as subjective questions. Each paper will carry 150 marks. There shall be no negative marking.
- The Candidates will also be required submit 5 Research Reports in various forms as per the deadlines which are of 400 Marks in Total.
Syllabus is here.
Application Form is here.
Books on Research Process and Research Methodology
4 Manuals on Modules
Research Papers by Scholars
Exhaustive Recommended Readings
Sample Research Reports
Sample Thesis and Dissertation
Study Material will be dispatched to the Participants upon enrollment.
Students: INR 5000
Professionals : INR 7500
This Fee includes cost of Registration, Study Material and Examination. Exhaustive Study Material and Books will be dispatched to the Registered Candidates.
First, Second and Third best performers in each category (Students/Professionals) will be awarded with Gold, Silver, Bronze medals respectively. The Details regarding the same will be provided well in advance.
All the A+ Grade Candidates will be provided with the Cash Prize of INR 10000 each and they will be provided with an opportunity to Intern with Alexis Foundation, International Policy Analysis Network, International Forum for Leadership and Sustainability.
All the A Grade Candidates will be provided with the Cash Prize of INR 5000 each and they will be provided with an opportunity to Intern with Alexis Foundation, International Policy Analysis Network, International Forum for Leadership and Sustainability.