Model Governance Foundation is recruiting Campus Ambassadors at various colleges and universities across India for it’s flagship event, the 3rd Model Indian Governance Forum scheduled to take place at IIM, Lucknow from 27th – 29th June 2014 as a part of The Lucknow Conclave.
Model Indian Governance (MIG) is a trailblazing initiative which replicates the Indian Parliament, its working and proceedings. It simulates committees in the Ministries, Planning Commission and regional bodies under which participants act as delegates to discuss and debate pressing national issues.
Eligibility: Undergraduate Students in any discipline aged between 17 – 25 years.
Campus Ambassador Profile:
What do you have to do?
- Help extensively in the publicity of the event in your campus and your city.
- Serve as a strategic link between your college and our organising committee.
- Help in increasing participation
- Make people aware about the event through social media and other resources you have and share the latest happenings among your network.
What you get:
- A chance to work for a youth led organisation and an international conference.
- This is a voluntary and unpaid post. You will get a Work Experience certificate on successful completion of your tenure.
How to Apply:
Send in your CV to email@example.com