Model Indian Governance (MIG) is a trailblazing initiative by Alexis Society which replicates the Indian Parliament, its working and proceedings. It simulates committees in the Ministries, Planning Commission and regional bodies under which participants act as delegates to discuss and debate pressing national issues.
It laid its roots in 1st International Youth Forum for Policy, Change and Development 2012 and witnessed 100 potential delegates speaking on policy issues, discussing the framework and ultimately leading to youth awareness. It was formed to promote sustainability of knowledge in the areas of policy design and framework by enriching and inculcating acumen for policy design and debate inside contemporary generation.
We don’t wish our endeavor to be meteoric, but expect it become a cult- a National Movement occurring year after year. It is in this regard that we invite you to be a part of this ‘Indian Renaissance‘.
ABOUT ALEXIS SOCIETY
Alexis Society is an International Not-for-Profit & Non-Political Organisation with Passion For Excellence. It promotes Creativity, Innovation, Peace, Harmony and Inclusive Development. Website: http://www.alexis.co.in
The 1st Model Indian Governance witnessed Guest speakers like Shri Manohar Parikkar, Honourable Chief Minister of Goa, Dr. Shashi Tharoor, Honourable Minister of State for Human Resource Development, Government of India and MP (Lok Sabha) from Thiruvananthapuram, Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Honourable MP (Lok Sabha) from Hamirpur, Shri Arjun Ram Meghwal, Honourable MP (Lok Sabha) from Bikaner and Shri Rajendra Agarwal, Honourable MP (Lok Sabha) from Meerut. It was held at Sharda University, Greater Nodia from 25th to 27th June, 2012.
The 2nd Model Indian Governance was a three-day conference held from 16th to 18th December 2012 at Hotel Formule1, Greater Noida. The event was graced by national delegates and eminent personalities as speakers from different verticals of education, politics, environment, journalism, energy and business.
Please visit http://www.modelgovernance.in for complete details.
The 3rd Model Indian Governance is proposed to held at Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh in October/November 2013.
- Secretary General
- Under Secretary General (Finance)
- Under Secretary General (Logistics)
- Under Secretary General (Information)
- Under Secretary General (Hospitality)
- Under Secretary General (Security)
- Under Secretary General (Editorial)
- Under Secretary General (Liaison & Protocol)
- Under Secretary General (Media & Public Relations)
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
- Prior experience of organizing one of the following: Conference, Seminar, College Festival, MUN Conference, Parliamentary Debate Competition or TEDx Conference.
- This is a Voluntary and Unpaid post.
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organisation.
- Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Work Experience Certificate on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
Send your CV/Resume and Photograph at firstname.lastname@example.org