Model Governance Foundation is pleased to announce its first Online Research Internship Program in the month of December 2013.
Guidelines for the Internship Program are as follows:
Internship Duration: Four weeks. (5th December, 2013 to 5th January, 2014).
Eligibility: Open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses in any UGC Recognized University or College.
- There will be 4 Research Topics for the Internship. Students are required to submit their Research Topic Preference during the application along with a 500 word Article on the chosen Research Topic.
- The Candidates who complete the internship successfully will be awarded a duly recognized certificate.
- Certificate will be provided only to those candidates who work for the entire duration of the internship and send their assignments regularly.
- The assignments and the research work submitted must be the original and bonafide work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party ideas, without written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification from the Internship Programme and subsequent publication.
- The Interns by joining Internship Programme at Model Governance Foundation agree to indemnify the organizers from and against all claims, suits and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or any unauthorized use.
- All assignments and research work shall be considered to be the property of the MGF which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book, journal or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
1. The Criminal Law (Amendment) Act, 2013: Has it changed anything?
2. Whistle blowing: A multi pronged approach (Comparison between US and India’s policy)
3. The Companies Act, 2013: How is it beneficial to the stakeholders?
4. Reorganization of States in India: Is it necessary? And whether on Linguistic basis?
Applicants must send the following at email@example.com by 29th November, 2013:
- Article on Preferred Research Topic
Two interns in each category will be selected. The selected candidates will be intimated by 1st December, 2013.