Here’s an opportunity to be a part of India’s most diversified youth-led Think Tank.
Internship Duration: 15th August, 2014-31st December, 2014.
Eligibility: Open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate/Postgraduate Courses in any UGC Recognized University or College.
Stipend: No stipend or remuneration for the internship. This is a voluntary position and we promise to make it a great learning experience.
Nature of work:
- The interns have to research on any one of the topics of their choice from the following 2 topics:
- An Analysis of the Effectiveness of the Indian Carbon Tax in Moving Towards Clean Energy
- Competition Law in India
The details of the same have been included in the Concept Note available for download here: Alexis Insights: Concept Notes.
- The interns have to regularly contribute for our official blog.
Note: The interns will be guided by our highly qualified experts in these fields. The work submitted at the end of this internship will be compiled and published. The Research Associates involved in these projects will be given due credit for their work.
1. Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
2. A platform to nurture your ideas and create a positive impact.
3. Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
4. Recommendation or Work Experience
5. Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure.
Certificates: The candidates who will perform all the assigned tasks in the given time limit will be given duly recognized certificates. Regularity is mandatory.
Deadline for Submission of Application: 11: 59 p.m., 12th August, 2014.
Students are required to submit their Research Topic Preference in their applications along with a 500 words Article on the Research Topic. Applications have to be mailed at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 interns in each category will be selected. The selected candidates will be intimated by 14th August, 2014.