Applications are hereby invited for Research Associate position at various departments of Alexis Foundation.
Last Date of Application: 25th September, 2014.
To apply, visit: http://www.alexisgroup.org/application-form.html
About the Foundation
Alexis Foundation is India’s most diversified youth-led think tank which conducts research and provides consultancy in areas such as public policy, strategy, law, management, psychology, economics and information technology.
- Age between 18 – 30 years.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Facebook, Skype, YouTube and Twitter.
Desired Skills and Abilities
- Strong communication skills, including public speaking and writing.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills.
- Experience working with volunteers, non-profits, and community-based organizations.
- Inclined toward mentorship and teaching in order to improve the knowledge and professional abilities of others.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively problem solve, exercise good judgment and lead change.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team and build strong working relationships.
- Ability to flexibly share leadership and build consensus.
- Ability to take initiative and take difficult decisions when necessary.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Organization.
- We firmly believe in Diversity.
- Female Candidates are encouraged apply.
- Shortlisting of candidates is done on basis of CV/Resume.
- Every selection is done purely on merit basis.
Terms and Conditions
- This position is tenured, part-time, voluntary and unpaid.
- We are looking for atleast 12 months commitment from you.
- You will be required to devote atleast 10 hours per week.
- You will be put on probation for 3 months from date of selection.
- A Performance review will be conducted after completion of 3 months.
What We Look For?
We recruit exceptional people with outstanding capabilities and great potential. Some of the qualities we look for in our people:
- Technological Awareness
Why You Should Join Us?
- Leadership Training
- Networking Opportunities
- Personality Development
- Professional Growth
- Social Impact
- Work Experience
- Exposure of working in a youth-led organization.
- A platform to nurture your ideas and create positive impact.
- Professional Growth through Networking and Skill Development.
- Recommendation or Work Experience Certificate is provided on successful completion of your tenure or on demand, when required.
For more details about Alexis Foundation, kindly visit:
Official Website: www.alexis.org.in
Official Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Alexis.Foundation