The organizing committee of Samvaad 2015 hereby invites articles, research papers or case studies on our central theme, Ek Bharat, Shreshth Bharat, to be compiled and published in a book.
1. The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
2. Joint entries shall be permitted; however, all authors must register separately as delegates for the main event.
1. The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else. The word length can range between 2500-5000 words.
2. Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
3. Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
4. Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
5. Citation Mode – Any uniform method of citation is allowed.
6. An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. Word length: 200-250 words.
7. Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome but not required.
8. Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the author(s).
1. The editorial board will follow the Anonymous Peer-Review policy for judging the submissions.
2. The editorial board reserves the right to reject or edit any paper whose content is offensive or defamatory, explicitly unethical or if it supports racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal activities or terrorism; similarly an article may be refused if the Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sentiments of interested readers in any manner.
3. The editorial board reserves the right to disqualify the paper on account of plagiarism.
4. The research paper should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the Foundation disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability.
5. The research paper shall be considered the property of Model Governance Foundation, which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
6. The editorial board reserves the right to vary, repeal, alter any of the rules, if so required, as they deem appropriate.
7. A soft copy of the research paper must be sent to email@example.com by 30th April, 2015.
The paper can be presented through two methods:
1. Electronic circulation – The selected paper along with a powerpoint presentation will be available for download three weeks prior to the conference. The powerpoint presentation should be self-explanatory and not contain more than 15 slides.
2. Video presentation – The selected paper along with a video presentation will be available for download and viewing three weeks prior to the conference. The video should be shot in high definition mode, uploaded on YouTube and not exceed the run time of 10 minutes.
Note: Discussion sessions will be facilitated during the conference.
Publication in the Book
1. Selected presented papers will be published in a book having an ISBN number.
2. The authors of the selected papers will be directed to pay INR 750/- for the hard copy of the book.
3. A copy of the same will be sent to them along with a certificate of publication.