Unleash the film-maker in you! We bring to you the “Online Video Making Contest: VOTE INDIA”.
Model Governance Foundation and Alexis Centre for Public Policy and International Relations with the aim to increase political participation have taken this initiative to urge people to go out and vote in the upcoming State Assemblies and the 2014 Lok Sabha Elections.
Theme: Elections, 2014
Are you just sitting around and reading the newspaper? Are you simply lying back on your couch and reading and hearing people discuss about elections and not doing anything about it? This is your chance to Wake Up and Vote! Your vote is your voice!
With this objective in mind, our aim is to create awareness about elections, especially among the youth of the country, who can help in building the future of our country and should go ahead and shoulder this responsibility. Show your support. Share your thoughts.
Reach out and make a documentary portraying the election fever in your region!
Deadline: 11:59 p.m., 25th January, 2014
The rules are simple:
- The clip can vary between 1 minute-5 minutes.
- Points will be added to your score board depending upon your creativity. All features making the viewer more aware will make you win brownie points.
- The participants do not need to bother much about adding any flashy effects in their videos.
- There is no restriction in the number of teams participating from each college.
- The ultimate judges will be the audience. Top 3 entries will be decided based on the ratio of creativity, number of views and likes on Youtube/Facebook and the speed of response to this notice.
- Vulgarity, obscenity or violence in any form will not be accepted.
Before you hit that record button, check out what is up for grabs!
- Top 3 winning entries will feature on our websites and Facebook pages. The entries will be screened in various colleges and schools throughout India, thus giving the winners tremendous exposure!
- Top 3 winners will get a chance to work with us for 6 months.
- All entries will qualify for the certificate of participation.
So, what are you waiting for? GO AHEAD AND START SHOOTING!
Upload your video on YouTube and add “Online Video Making Contest: VOTE INDIA” in the description and message the link to us on our Facebook Page: Wake Up and Vote India.
For any queries, contact:
WUVI Team: email@example.com