Alexis Foundation is pleased to announce its 5th Research Internship Programme in the month of January, 2014.
Some of the guidelines for the Internship Programme are as follows:
- The Internship duration is about five weeks. (1st January 2014 to 31st January 2014)
- The Internship is open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate Courses in the UGC Recognized University or College.
- The Internship will be at the Alexis Foundation Office in Lucknow.
- Interns will be required to arrange for their own accommodation during the internship.
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday.
- Working Hours: 1100 Hours to 1700 Hours. (IST)
- No stipend will be provided to the candidates.
- There will be two Research Topics for the Internship.
- Students are required to submit their Research Topic Preference in the Application along with a 500 word Article on the Research Topic.
- 10 Interns will be Selected. (5 on each Research Topic)
- Last Date to apply for the Internship is 1st December, 2013 and the Selected Interns will be informed by 10th December, 2013.
- There will be a 3 Day Personality Development for all the Interns during the Internship.
- The Candidates who will do the internship for the whole duration will be getting a duly recognized Certificate along with the Reference Letter.
- The certificate will be provided to only those candidates who will work for complete five weeks and send their assignments regularly.
- Selected works will be published in the form of a book with ISBN Number by the end of the March.
- The assignments and the research work submitted must be an original and the bonafide work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party ideas, without written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification from the Internship Programme and subsequent publication.
- The Interns by joining Internship Programme at Alexis Foundation agree to indemnify the organizers from and against all claims, suits and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or any unauthorized use.
- All assignments and research work shall be considered to be the property of the Alexis Foundation which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book, journal or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
1. Right to Food Security Act, 2013
2. Land Acquisition Act, 2013
Send your CV, Photograph and Research Article to email@example.com