The Model Governance Foundation is pleased to announce its 1st Research Internship Program in the month of May, 2013. Guidelines for the Internship Program are as follows:
- The Internship duration is about four weeks. (1st May 2013 to 24th May, 2013).
- The Internship is open to all Indian Students pursuing Undergraduate Courses in the UGC Recognized University or College.
- The Internship will be held Lucknow. Interns will be required to arrange for their own accommodation during the internship.
- No stipend will be provided to the candidates.
- Working Days: Monday to Friday. Working Hours: 1000 Hours to 1700 Hours (IST).
- Interns can choose to Work from Home or engage in Field Work. However, they should report to Office at least twice a week.
- There will be two Research Topics for the Internship. Students are required to submit their Research Topic Preference in the Application Form along with a 500 word Article on the Research Topic.
- Maximum 8 Interns will be selected. (4 on each Research Topic).
- The Candidates who will do the internship for the whole duration will be getting a duly recognized certificate along with the Reference Letter. The certificate will be provided to only those candidates who work for the entire duration and send their assignments regularly.
- The assignments and the research work submitted must be an original and the bonafide work of the candidates; plagiarism which includes the use of third-party ideas, without written permission or proper acknowledgment will result in automatic disqualification from the Internship Program and subsequent publication.
- The Interns by joining Internship Program at MGF agree to indemnify the organisers from and against all claims, suits and damages based on any claim of copyright infringement or plagiarism or any unauthorised use.
- All assignments and research work shall be considered to be the property of the MGF which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book, journal or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
- Role of Women in Governance
- Right to Information Act, 2005
You need to send the following at firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th April, 2013.
- Article on Preferred Research Topic